HOUSING UPDATES FOR 2020-2021
Residence Life will be announcing new housing configurations and processes for the coming school year as move-in and other important housing dates approach. We will update our website and communicate these changes via email to inform all students as changes are determined and if any actions are needed. Please continue checking your Mines email and this website for more details and housing information to come.
- Assignments have been sent to all incoming first-year students living in the Residence Halls.
- Please make sure you know your move-in time-slot by reviewing the First-Year Residence Hall Move-in page.
- All residents must sign the amended housing contract for the Residence Halls in the Housing Portal by July 31, 2020.
- Any first-year student intending to live off-campus must complete a and submit their finalized off-campus address by August 1, 2020.
- Resident freshmen are now allowed to purchase a parking permit for the Fall 2020 semester. No waiver application is required. For rates, sale dates, and other information, please visit Parking Services.
- Sophomore housing availability at 1750 Jackson, Maple Hall, Mines Park Apartments is very limited, but if you are in need of sophomore housing, please apply for Mines Park Apartments through the housing portal on Trailhead or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Move-in information for 1750 Jackson and Mines Park Apartments beginning on August 1st will be sent via email from your Residence Life Coordinator.
- Move-in for sophomore housing in Maple can occur anytime during the week of August 16-August 23.
- 1750 Jackson and Maple Hall sophomore housing residents must sign their amended housing contract for the Residence Halls in the Housing Portal by July 31, 2020.
- Mines Park Apartment residents must sign their finalized lease agreement through the DocuSign link that was sent to them by July 31, 2020.
- The application for Mines Park Apartments is currently available through the housing portal on Due to limited housing availability, you may be added to a waitlist before receiving a housing offer.
Spring 2020 Room and Board Credits
Mines Housing Timelines & Rates
We look forward to welcoming incoming and returning students to campus this summer and during the 2020-2021 academic year. These rates have been approved by the Board of Trustees.